Just a white lie....
November 20, 2013No Comments
You know that were all guilty of it… just a little white lie to the one we love or at least like…
So let me know one of your “White Lies” that you have told and I’ll pull a random winner for a night that you wont have to lie about! A Gift card for Dingus McGees Roadhouse to take your lover out with! I’ll announce the winner around 1030! Until then…
Every good relationship is built on trust . . . and WHITE LIES. Here are the top ten white lies people tell their significant other . . .
1. The kids ate all the junk food.
2. I’m not planning anything special, don’t get your hopes up.
3. Your hair looks different . . . I meant ‘good’ different. You haven’t had anything done? Well, it still looks great.
4. Don’t worry, I know everything will work out.
5. I really like spending time with your family.
6. Your makeup looks great today.
7. I don’t mind that you’ve gained weight, and I still find you just as attractive.
8. I’m not drunk, I just had a couple beers.
9. You’re right to be this upset, I can’t believe she would say that to you.
10. I’m fine.
Taken from Reddit.com