So after finding out about Garth Brooks announcing his new Las Vegas show with a full band yesterday, I started to reminisce about some of the best shows that I have ever been to, across all genres. I came up with my top 5, not in any order.
So before I release the 5 best shows I ever saw, I want to know what your favorite shows were! If you havnt been to any shows, who are the 5 acts that you would love to see? They don’t just have to be Country!
Around 1030 tonight I will pick a random commenter to get qualified for the Disneyland Getaway!!
Image taken from Garth Brooks – Live from Central Park
So it’s that time of the year when we sit around and try to figure out the best of the year… So what I want to know is two seperate lists, I want to know what you think were the 3 biggest songs of 2013 AND what YOUR 3 favorite songs were in 2013!
Post both sets of pics right here and around 1030 I will pick a random comentor to get qualified for the Wolf’s Disneyland getaway with a family 4 pack of park tickets!!! Lets see what songs win according to you the Late Night HOWLers!!! I’ll post my picks when I pick the winner!
OK, let me say this first and foremost, I do have a dog, a crackhead weiner dog mutt that I rescued 6 years ago love my dog, buy him food, relax with him and watch TV, but NEVER have I bought him a present and wrapped it up and put it under the tree!!!
Either you are or you know someone that does this. Or go as far as to give presents to people from the pets! I don’t get this whole culture, maybe its just me….
So… Let me know if you have done this, what is the craziest thing that you have wrapped up for your pet or what is the craziest thing that you have heard of someone buying for their pets! I’ll pick a random winner around 1030 who will score tickets to our Acoustic Country Christmas Concert with Dylan Scott!
This is my pup Stewieeeeee
I just found this gangsta pic of our own Mike Allen…. I think it deserves a equally gangsta caption…
I’ll pick the best caption around 730! The winner will get not only 2 tickets to the Wolf Acoustic Christmas Concert with Dylan Scott, but I’ll throw in a gift card to Dingus McGee’s so you can go out to eat before the show!! Bam date night taken care of!
So there are ALREADY people camping out for the Black Friday deals!!!! This may be worse than the stores that have already started with the Christmas music as soon as Halloween was over, ok maybe nothing is worse than that…
Anyways… I try to stay away from the mall on Black Friday, (I used to work at the Roseville Galleria, hated it!) but I do wonder what it would take you to camp out for a week? Is there anything like x amount of dollars off a blank? I’m pretty sure we would all do it for a million dollars, but what is your time worth or what have you done it for???
Let me know here on my blog! Around 1030 I’ll pick a random winner for a Dingus McGee’s Roadhouse gift card that you don’t have to camp out for!!
4 Things I would camp out for….
1. An interest rate that is at least half of my 21% I have now on my truck!
2. Diamond Level seats at Yankee Stadium for the World Series for bleacher prices
3. A trip to Tahiti staying in an overwater bungalow for a price I could afford… (which ain’t much, see #1)
4. A truck full of Toys for Toys for Tots…. (Might have to make this one happen this year!!!)
Image from bourbonblog.com
We all have something that makes our blood boil, in ONLY 5 WORDS Tell me what pisses you off more than anything!
Around 1030 tonight I will try to brighten someones night picking a random winner to score a Dingus McGee’s Roadhouse gift card! Reply here on the blog!!!
Here are some good ones to get you going!
1. Arguing with the willfully ignorant
2. Borrowers who break your belongings.
3. Supermarket 15 items lane abuse.
4. “Why don’t you calm down?”
5. Click your pen again, jackass.
6. People always on their phone.
7. A false sense of entitlement.
8. “How’s the job search going?”
9. People who spoil the ending.
10. Hashtags in front of everything.
Taken from reddit.com
So you wake up and your ridiculously rich…. What is the first thing you do???
Me? I rent a private jet and a party bus and pick up all my friends and go to New York where I rent out the top of the Waldorf Astoria and then see how long it takes up to spend 5 million…. Hey I’m trying to do my part to help the economy!!!
Let’s say you woke up tomorrow and realized you’d become a BILLIONAIRE overnight. What’s the first thing you would do? Here are six of the best answers we’ve heard . . .
1. Call a lawyer, accountant, and financial planner before talking to ANYONE else.
2. Call work, quit, go back to sleep.
3. Not call work, go back to sleep, and let them fire you.
4. Obviously eat celebratory bacon for breakfast.
5. Take the dog for a walk, because he has to pee first thing in the morning and doesn’t care whether you’ve become a billionaire or not. But I’d use that walk to think about things to do with a billion dollars, like hire a dog walker.
6. Anyone who says “Call a lawyer” is wrong. The FIRST thing you’d do is uncontrollably dance, laugh, and scream.
Taken from reddit.com
You know that were all guilty of it… just a little white lie to the one we love or at least like…
So let me know one of your “White Lies” that you have told and I’ll pull a random winner for a night that you wont have to lie about! A Gift card for Dingus McGees Roadhouse to take your lover out with! I’ll announce the winner around 1030! Until then…
Every good relationship is built on trust . . . and WHITE LIES. Here are the top ten white lies people tell their significant other . . .
1. The kids ate all the junk food.
2. I’m not planning anything special, don’t get your hopes up.
3. Your hair looks different . . . I meant ‘good’ different. You haven’t had anything done? Well, it still looks great.
4. Don’t worry, I know everything will work out.
5. I really like spending time with your family.
6. Your makeup looks great today.
7. I don’t mind that you’ve gained weight, and I still find you just as attractive.
8. I’m not drunk, I just had a couple beers.
9. You’re right to be this upset, I can’t believe she would say that to you.
10. I’m fine.
Taken from Reddit.com
Well this is bad news. According to a new survey, only 28% of married women say they’re DEFINITELY with “the one.” 31% say they’re definitely NOT with “the one.” Ouch.
In other words, the odds are better that your wife thinks you’re NOT “the one”.
Men are much, much more likely to believe they’re with “the one.” 69% of men say they’re definitely with “the one” . . . almost three times more than women. Only 4% say they’re definitely NOT.
Here’s another way to look at it: Women are EIGHT times more likely than men to say they KNOW they’re not with the one.
The study didn’t speculate on WHY. We’re thinking it’s because there’s still pressure from society on women to get married ASAP . . . so some women SETTLE too quickly.
On the bright side, 83% of women say they wouldn’t CHEAT on their husband, even if “the one” came along.
The FIVE SIGNS you know you’re with “the one” are: You’re still attracted to them, you think of them as your best friend, they make you laugh, you agree on important family decisions, and you’re proud of each other’s accomplishments.
Taken from Daily Mail
So here are the 2 app. I “think” I have narrowed it down to for what I’m bringing to Turkey day… But now I can’t decide!!
Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
Prep Time:45 minInactive Prep Time: — Cook Time:50 min
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
5 to 6 slices bacon, chopped
2 tablespoons bourbon
One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
Pinch of salt and ground pepper
2 1/2 pounds fresh button mushrooms, stems removed
Grated Parmesan, for topping
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
In a large skillet, cook the onions and bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove the mixture from the skillet and set aside. In the same skillet, add the bourbon and cream cheese and stir constantly until the cream cheese is melted and mixed with the bourbon. Add the onion and bacon mixture back into the skillet and mix together. Add the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper and mix together.
Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the mushrooms are tender, 25 to 35 minutes. Top with some Parmesan and put back into the oven to allow the cheese to melt. Remove from the oven and serve.
Copyright 2013 Television Food Network G.P.
These insane heartattacks on a stick…
You can get the step by step directions with pictures here!!
So which should I do???????????????